Saturday, February 26, 2011

How To Talk Like You Have A Stuffy Nose

Sa/26/02/11 >> << What did you expect? I'm blonde.>> Not only blonde, but also silly.

wearing: jeans jacket, shirt onesize skirt - H & M / necklaces, tights, bag - Primark / shoes - Deichmann / photos - boyfriend \u0026lt;3 / listen ² Radiohead - Codex

This time it is not a 5-minute /> 200 char / on-the-Fast - Post .
But a little story from yesterday.


\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What you expect? I'm blond.>>
And this statement was not blond. But stupid.
Please stop to justify your opinion with prejudice. It's nice convenient because you do not have to think, but it is not critical or rational
It is not just get so that we are free of them -. They give us guidance and security - but before we speak them, we should think again about whether, in just that moment, the Schubladisieren fair and justified - against the convicted.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;If you would like to blond in the drawer - I have nothing against it. I have even more space in other for you: stupid, lazy thinking, without understanding>>
(I have only thought in reality I smiled I thought that was an elegant solution to Madame Blonde... . not expose before all)


Not a five-minutes-/> 200 letters / in-a-hurry - post .
Instead I write a little story about yesterday evening.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What did you expect? I'm blonde.&gt;&gt;
Yes, and this statement wasn't blonde. It was silly.
Please stop to argument with prejudices. I know it's really comfortable, since you don't need think, but it isn't rational and critical.
It's not as like, we are free of prejudices - they give us orientation and safety - but before we use them, should we ask us if they are really neccessary. Aks yourselves if they are fair and founded.
&lt;&lt;If you really like to be in the drawer blonde - no problem. I even have a few others for you: silly, think-lazy, uncomprehending.&gt;&gt;
(Okay, I have to tell the truth: I answered madame blonde only with a smile. I thought it was more elegant than exposing her like that.)

&nbsp;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;



0 comments:

Post a Comment