Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pantone Colors - Oregon State University

Tu/20/02/11 >> Girl on girl, boring. Paris, France, boring. Everything I've ever wanted, boring. Nothing thrills us, anymore. No one kills us, anymore. Life is such a chore, when it's boring.

wearing: pullover - dad  / bag - Primark / belt - H&M / jeans - i forgot / photos - boyfriend

Do not be angry with me, my current day has been boring .
crap dreamed - to wake up early - do school supplies - - Worked - 17h post closing time during Scrubs.
------
3 questions that interest me now:
- Where will I study?
- Will I feel quick in a strange city alone?
- Can I afford it I really?


Don't be angry with me, my day was so boring . 
Dreamt some holy shit - woken up too early - worked - 17pm could go home - school assignments done - during Scrubs posted.
------
3 questions I asked myself about the future:
- Where will I go studying?
- Will I feel lonely too soon in a big strange city?
- Will I be able to afford it?


 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment