Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why Is My Dog Digging Under My Bed

Tu/08/02/11 >> Is there any possibility to hide your insecurities? All you say is Blah, blah. Girls they never befriend me, I fall asleep when they speak, of all the calories they eat. All they say is Blah!

coookie - Ida / Photos - me

If my wallet curses.

Today I am very happy. Yesterday and before that I had it too - with unpleasant aftertaste - but that is now long since faded.
Thursday I'm going way to Primark, because on my wish-list a few things stand that I just found indispensable, and because my wallet scolds me. As Primark is really a good compromise.

But then you can look forward to the next outfit post. ;)




When my wallet shouts.

Today I'm really happy. Yesterday and the day before, too - but with a little negative mood, that I forgot already.
On thursday I'll go to Primark, since my wish list gets longer and seems to be essential and since my wallet on me shouts. Therefore Primark is a good compromise.


But then you can look foward outfit my next post. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment