Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ariston Margherita 2000 Dimensions

Tu/01/02/11 >> This is for you!


Dearest Blog Award.

is Thus the award, which was recently given to me. But again, many thanks to little dreamland.
Now I was honored with the task of the award to pass - but that's not so easy. Finally, I need to find the beautiful unknown blog for now. I think that is open in the near future the eyes
BUT. If you are of the opinion that your blog really nice, informative and powerful inspiration, and still way too unknown, then send me a short message including your URL to this address: joleena-at-based@web.de

as I will shortly announce the winners.


Lovely Blog-Award.
I won a lovely blog-award and would like to thank little dreamland for that. 
So now I have the pleasure to give this award to someone new. It seems that this assignment isn't as easy as I thought. But I will have my eyes open to every new and wonderful blog crossing my way.

BUT: If you think, that you have the blog I'm searching for to get the lovely blog-award (it has to be a beautiful, inspirative and unfortunately unknown) write me a little message with your URL to: joleena-at-based@web.de

Within a short time I'll inform you about the winners. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment