Thursday, February 17, 2011

Is There Something Wrong With Poptropica?

Th/17/02/11 >> No more dreaming like a girl. No more thinking like a child. No walls, can keep me protected.

wearing: hat, necklaces, cardigan - Primark  / skirt, top, shoes - H&M / belt - Zara / photos - me

Warum ich meinen 300 Facebook friends do not tell that I blog .
Some advise me to link my blog to facebook, to increase the clicks. If I do, I also certainly achieved the desired effect. But I will not.
For a possession), I no 300 friends although facebook wants to make me believe that (a Winking eye Dared think ye now) interested and b) does not happen to these 300 friends for fashion or art. But curiously, they would be anyway. I admit, I would also like for one of them on dem Blog schnüstern wollen. 
Also werde ich mal keine schlafenden Hunde wecken.


Why I don't tell my 300 facebook-friends that I blog . 
Some people told me, to connect my blog with facebook for increasing the clicks. If I do that, I'm sure the desired effect will work. But I don't want it.
Cause of a) I don't have 300 real friends (notice the irony ;) ) and b) it would be an impossible coincidence that my 300 facebook-friends were all interested in fashion and art. But though they would be curios. I must confess, that I also would sniffle (I'm sorry is it the right word?) on their blogs. 
So I'll let sleeping dogs lie. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment