Monday, February 7, 2011

Burning Lsensation In Lower Legs

Mo/07/02/11 >> How could you lie to me right to my face? How could your best friends, ex-girlfriends, younger sister's made, knew before I did? How could I be so stupid and so blind?

shirt - found in daddys wardrobe / tights - h & m / cat - cat's mom / illustration - me
listen ² I blame coco - summer rain


I wanted to know ...

no longer in my past dig. But the agreement does not, unfortunately, I met with my memory that I suddenly remember the undisguised truth said: 'You've been \u0026lt;Hey, verarscht.>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey, I know . That I would have completely forgot * *>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dafür have you yes mich.>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Toll.>>
irony off


Actually, I didn't want to...

to grub in the past. But I forgot to make this agreement with my memory, which doesn't hesitate to show me the naked truth:
<<Hey, you've been mocked.>>
<<Hey, I know it. I even could have been forgotten it.>>
<<Yeah, I'm there to remember you.>> 
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Great.>>
Irony off

0 comments:

Post a Comment