Saturday, February 5, 2011

How Much Money Does Wic Give?

Sa/05/02/11 >> You couldn't hurt me anymore.

skirt - ZARA / blazer, shirt - H & M / plateau high heels - Deichmann / necklace - jeans corner


Sometimes the past is a bit more detail than you would like to have. had


I made this experience now. Sometimes it is a relationship, sometimes it works really good, sometimes it develops differently than expected and sometimes worse than expected. But what is almost always the case: She goes to pieces. Except for mom and dad who are happily ever after - what the fuck
Then, when that relationship is over, I can only give advice. Take only your heart with. If I had not done that, I probably would not so bright in my last relationship came. Yesterday I was confronted with details from the past, both to me then, would remain as now and in future may prefer to save. Good thing my heart now have someone else pay attention. Forever and ever ever ever sind wir dann glücklich zusammen.



Sometimes is the past more detailed than you like.

This expirience I had to do now. Sometimes you get in relationships, and sometimes they're really satisfying, sometimes they're develop different and sometimes they develop as bad as you never thought. But what is mostly case: They will end up. Except of mummy and daddy, who will be happy until they die - what the fuck.
If your relationship really gets to end up I can give you only one tip: Take your heart with you! If I hadn't done it, I couldn't get out of my last relationship with a smile. Yesterday, I got confronted with some details out of the past, that really could have stayed secretly. Good for me, that another person looks after my heart, now. And we'll be happy forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.... ;)



Hate my winter-tortured hands, but love my nails!

I'm so happy about my new nail polish, that I actually would like to wear it in combination with every outfit :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment