Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pearl Chain Penis Implants

We/12/02/11 >> And it's my problem if I have no friends and feel I want to die.

wearing: cardigan - Primark  / blouse, top, necklace, belt - H&M / skirt - Zara / photos - me / text - Marina&the Diamonds

two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
But in the universe, I'm still not so sure..

A little experiment in Internet: Take a well-written text that offers sarcastic ironically a victim and now let all the people commenting on anonymous access. Lo and behold, the man shows his true self. And sometimes that's incredibly sad and sometimes incredibly stupid.
And the fact that it only came to light because he is sure by his anonymity und unangreifbar fühlte, ist noch viel bedauernswerter. Da wäre mir ein Schweigen in der realen Welt lieber gewesen. 


2 things in life are unlimited: The universe and the human silliness.
But I`m not sure whether the universe really is. 

Starting a little experiment on the internet: Take a good strongly worded text, which offers in a sarcastic, ironic way a victim and let several people comment anonymously. And behold: The human shows his true ego. Sometimes it's really sad and sometimes it's fucking silly. 
And the fact, that it only happens while they're feeling safe and invulnerable due to their namelessness, sounds to me even more pitiable. And now I wish I just heard their silence in real life.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment