Monday, February 14, 2011

Want To Order Belikin Beer In The Us

Mo/14/02/11 >> Style or trend-whore?

wearing: (NEW) shoes, overknee socks, scarf and sunglasses - Primark  / skirt, pullover - H&M / photos - jörg torhoff

style or trend-cuts? come to

To look at the fashion back - a Valentine's Day post.
Okay, that was a little joke.
you can stop laughing now.
So, so funny that now was not.
-------
Well, I start new -.'m Crazy that is now in my mood up the way the photos are developed in our in-house studio - cost 5 minutes of our precious lunch break time. Geil, media designer to be.
-------
I'll start again. Wanted to get rid of something. I am working for some time with blogs and I like the fashion blog best. Sure, I like to get inspiration. This to me are but two varieties have noticed bloggers.
There are some, who truly have a great, unique (or at least identified) style, and those who join every new trend and suddenly become a tree-change-up mutate and lose any basis of a personal style. Fashion conscious and forth - personality counts for me. I like the bloggers, where I only Judging by the outfit, would immediately guess to who it is.
Anyway, eventually we will find us all.




style or trend-whore?

The photos were made in our company's own photo studio Which costs us only 5 minutes of our lunch hour. Thank god, I become a media designer.
------
Since a while I occupy myself with reading blogs and I must say, that fashion-blogs are my first preference. Of course, cause I love to get myself inspired.
In doing so, I recognised two types of bloggers. 
There are ones, that really have a beautiful, singular (or at least an identifying) style, and the other ones, which may copy each new trend. Thereby they're losing their own style. Fashion-conscious ok - but for me it counts to have personality. I really like the bloggers, where I'm directly able to say the name with only seeing the ouftit. 

Anyway, anytime we all find ourselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment