Thursday, March 3, 2011

Best 20 Best Game Engine

Th/03/03/11 >> Hi, how are you. And how was your day?

wearing: jeans shirt - H&M  / necklace - C&A / bag, tights, bow - Primark / Skirt - Primark / belt - mom / photos - me

Where's my favorite because my weather? has
The weather this week I made a spanner in the works, as it reflected, not allow the sun. So I sign up just today with new photos from my school outfit. Moreover
has me great Elli presented - I am very pleased that I could inspire them.
------

5 things that make me confident that she is my best friend:
you know my finances better than I - and scolds me from when I've spent too much money.
you know now that I think the shoes from the latest H & M collection and uses that against me also like, if I disagree.

you criticized.
She knows my thoughts before I utter, and if not, it waits patiently until she could ask me about it.
She laughs at my jokes.


Where's my favorite weather ?
Last week, the weather was not good at all, so I could not take photos of my outfit. Today I can present you my school-outfit.
By the
way, the cool and sweet Elli introduced her readers to my blog. I'm feeling sastisfied that I'm an inspiration to her.
------
5 things, when I realise, that she's my best friend:
She knows about my finances better than me - and shouts at me if I blew my money.

She still knows my opinion about the shoes out of the last H&M-collection, and doesn't hesitate to use it against me, if I am contradictory.
She criticises.
She knows my opinion, before I`d say it, and if not, she waits patiently, until she could ask me about.
She laughs about my jokes.


 

Never found a bow, that I didn't like.



0 comments:

Post a Comment