Friday, March 4, 2011

What Isee Scores Are Top Schools Looking For.

Fr/04/02/11 >> Why is friday so close to monday, and monday not close to friday?

wearing: poncho, leggins, wolly hat - h&m / overknee socks - Primark / Skirt - secondhand / photos - Stephanie & me

Who said you can not sit outside in the winter? (I, of course)
Not likely. After a long shopping spree in the second-hand shop where I had left for 4 cool parts € 1.70 and was able to get in the Stephan these ultra cool cocktail-chair from the 50s, we found that the terrace at tea party suitability should be tested.
One of the new parts that I bought is the way the red high-waisted skirt.


Who said it is impossible to sit outside in winter? (of course me)
After a great shopping tour in a second hand store, where I bought 4 articles for only 1,70 € and where Stephan bought these ultracool cocktail-chairs from the fifties, we thought it was a good idea to test the terrace for tea-party.
One of the things I bought, was this wonderful red high-waisted skirt.






 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment