Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ideas/schematics Ezio Hidden Blade

Su/23/01/11 >> Why my mom doesn't read my blog, and why I keep my diary online.



Sorry for the lack of energy to translate this text.
It's about the reasons why I've started on-line calendar.


Why mom does not read my blog and why I now digital diary.


to the first question I myself have no answer. But if tomorrow, that's true-but-do-not-call comes from my mother, I have one. . If not, I could make a reading-Why-you-my-blog-not-call

The second question I asked yesterday evening in the circle of my closest friends - more or less secretly. ;
I oute. I am among the millions of girls at school always had a timer in the clock from 8 am to-school doodling, was written and created. I've actually glue one time or another made with scissors and glue to the school to take pictures. And the one time or another, a teacher asked me my little work roughly tucked into your pocket.
My Timer I never looked at as a secret diary that nobody could read. On the contrary, I am even a little annoyed that but me and a few curious none the pages. And thought with me. smiled with me.

I am immersed in the world of work, for me there was no place where I (mostly) could work undisturbed on my timer. The desire to work disappeared the pleasant berieselnden TV or things that seemed important. And three or four months have been consistently out suddenly only trivial entries on some days and it was I in 2010, no timer had .


NOW I have my timer back and I can share it with others. Maybe now with my mom.








0 comments:

Post a Comment