Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dog Ate Colgate Toothpaste

Su/30/01/11 >> If a black cat crosses your path... means not only bad luck.


What me yesterday sweetened the day ...

was ... not just the fact that I was in town yesterday was, and with a nice yield came home to have spent no money - I solve the puzzle: I was yesterday the proud owner of a Zara voucher and Zara yesterday in the big sale items - but also a super sweet compliment of two ladies mid-50s, that is not adorned to address a stranger, you say, I was the Entzückenste, which would run around in this city today.


What made my day ...

which not only the matter of fact that I was in town for a little shopping tour without paying for my crop of nice things - disclosing the secret: I was a proud owner of a Zara-giftcard and Zara was in big sale yesterday. It was even more two women, who complimented me so cute. They said, I was the most charming girl in town that day. Supersweet!


0 comments:

Post a Comment