Monday, October 5, 2009

Difference Between Ingrown Hair And Genital Wart

Creaktiv fair

Upps have anything for so long set ... But I was not lazy!


of 30 September to 4 October was the Creaktiv fair in Zurich and I was the first time with this!
was allowed to stand at the Big Time http://www.stempelstand.ch/ I the beautiful sell stamps from Gary Fraser and advise the many visitors who had no idea of stamping :-))
It has made mega fun and our team was set up totally! Only my feet were always tired by the day :-))

Oh yes ... ... You know what question was asked me the most? :-))
"Is there such a large stamp pad, so I can color the stamp?"
I had always "smile" but if you then explained how to color the stamp, you had to laugh then each :-))

This was the team

I / Esther / Christine / Gary

our Booth, Workshop with the 2 tables in the foreground

0 comments:

Post a Comment