Monday, June 22, 2009

External Microphone Camcorder

Monday morning

Every Sunday night I promise myself to be different. Disciplined. Serious studies. Responsible.

Every Monday I fail.

This time I thought, I help myself in that I am really disciplined and seriously dressed - slightly boyish, office-friendly with a vest and a Jakett. It's always been the argument of each job couches have been that the office dress is not for nothing is so boring, but with a specific purpose: no distraction, just the essentials in view, namely, sooooo I intended seriousness and discipline.

What can I say? It's all rubbish. I am undisciplined exactly as usual and not a bit more serious. But the more layers of my "smart" clothes keep me warm, which is very cold in this ecklig June, is very welcome!

Photo (c) Matrix

0 comments:

Post a Comment